Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mommie Dearest

I really don't know if I should be ashamed that, three entries in, my only subscriber is my mother. She has also been threatening to forward my blog to my grandmother and aunt. So much for building a strong foundation before letting loose on the interwebs.

Granted, my mom subscribes to absolutely nothing, so I'll take it as a compliment.

Oh, and for the record, the only thing she and Joan Crawford have in common is a slight propensity for keeping things clean.

Thanks, mom.

2 comments:

  1. Why aren't you updating?! I'm not listed on that followers thinga-majing (because hassle siya, they ask so many questions and give you so many options... I think), but I have you bookmarked under 'Visit Weekly'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now.

    Just updated though, but I'm keeping it short; trying to save the linguistic ability for work. I will, however, try to make you feel better by announcing that I'm trying to pretty up this bad boy - with wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete