Monday, August 23, 2010

Whoopsies.

Remember how I said I'd try to post "once a week"? [See: first blog post.]

Yeah, I lied.

But if it's worth anything, I have been doing some non-blog writing, since - irony of ironies - I am now employed, a productive member of society with a Social Security number, a bank account, and all the trappings of the yuppie archetype I was so ready to hate all of two weeks ago.

Best thing I can do, I suppose, is to just keep calm and, well, carry on. I'll pretend this little blip never happened.

In other news, it's Sunday night, and I have two stories due tomorrow. It's not that I don't like writing it's just that, seriously, at this moment, I would much rather be where he is:

2563068870_b536aae44d_o

1 comment:

  1. hey gabby! tita irene here! glad to see you in blogland. i'll be visiting you regularly. congratulations also with your (first!) job! drop by..http://40andbeyondbyirene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete