Friday, September 17, 2010

The Boots

IMG_1124


I have boots now. Rather, Boots, with a capital B, for I have been looking for a pair of black biker boots that didn't cost an arm and a leg, and I have finally found them. This is epic. They are The Boots. And, they were only HKD 299 from a store called Ying Shoes. That's cheap, considering a pair of trendy party shoes in Shoemart, which has always touted itself as the place for supposedly affordable footwear is around a ludicrous Php2,500 now. I love SM, but they've seriously jacked up prices to the point that I go WTF. I guess I'm expecting too much. Or am much too cheap. So sue me. I'm a Starving Artist (also capitalized.)

I also got these at Ying:

IMG_1125


They're pretty and bohemian and hurt my feet when I walk too much in them. However, for HKD 100, pretty is more than enough.

I totally get why women go crazy over shoes now.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be wearing them on Laguna weekend? :D:D -pets

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will, of course, make a cameo at the Val party.

    Laguna ~does~ have a valley, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete